CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Really?


As if it's not enough getting on a tram with a bunch of children, stroller, snacks, diaper bag, sunscreen, and jackets...now the trams have doors for us to navigate our stuff through?! What in the world? I'm guessing someone fell out prompting this lovely addition.. Personally I'm not a fan. We'll still go to Disneyland though so why am I complaining?
~Brooke

8 little notes:

Jasmine said...

They are SO annoying! The last time we went, they were just starting to run them, and we were so lucky as to get the one tram with doors running that night. It also happened to be at closing, we had my brother and sister-in-law with us who are both quite tall (6'6" and 6'1"), and Alexis wasn't in the best mood (she didn't want to leave). It took us probably three times as long to get on and off the tram, and getting the stroller past the door is near impossible--it took A LOT of finagling (sp?). Plus, the doors are incredibly difficult to open, and they don't stay open on their own. So someone has to stand there holding the door while you load the stroller. Forget going on your own with the kids!

I think they must have shortened them, too, or something, because there was NO leg room! The stroller barely fit into the row, and we've never had that problem before.

I don't know if they've had people falling/jumping out of the trams, or if it's just an added security precaution, but it certainly is not a convenient addition.

Maybe we should write a letter.

Sarah said...

You are at Disneyland?!! So fun, wish I were there with you all! hope you had a great time, minus the tram ride lol!!!

Gray Family said...

Now I am even more glad that we are out of the stroller stage! Yuck, I guess I will just have to go try those out for myself. I will return and report.

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Ugh- amen to this whole post. SO annoying! Like the tram ride needs to be any more cumbersome. Good thing at the end, you get to go to Disneyland!

Matt and Jill said...

?!!??!! I'm with Kim - I'll check these out and report back...

Mark and Shauna said...

What are they thinking... I would think that having doors would cause more accidents than not having them!

By the way, I'm so jealous you are at Disneyland right now! No fair ;P

The Trotter Family said...

It totally takes longer, but oh well!

Katie Schultz said...

Have not experienced this as I am too cheap to pay for the parking pass and park in downtown disney... but appreciate the heads up for when i go with someone that does have Parking. Why would disneyland have such a sucky design for their tram doors... I thought they put a ton of thought into EVERYTHING.