We have just recently lost a member of the family, our La-la. We've been trying to get Ellie off the pacifier or La-la for quite some time now. The other day I got tired of hearing her talk through the la-la, so I snatched it and told her I was tossing it in the trash. Wow, did the water works come out. Then Jill came over and bribed Ellie with gum. If Ellie could be ok with out her La-la from now on Jill would get her some gum. So, for a pack of gum from mom and one from Jill the La-la's have gone to pacifier heaven. Good by La-la who has been with us through teething, ear infections, halloween, pre-school and nursery. We will miss you. Sleep well little Ellie who now sings herself to sleep while holding on to her pack of gum.
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago
4 little notes:
HAHAHAHAHA!! I dread the day when I have to go through that. I can't wait for high school dances when people ask Ellie why she is always carrying around a pack of gum...awesome!
All I have to say is...Hey Mambo! Mambo Italiano!!! ha aha hahahahahahaha!
hahahahahahahahaha! Now when does Ryan say goodbye to his?
My kids don't even know what gum is! What a sheltered life they lead.. Congrats to you on your success!
Post a Comment