
If you are looking for an instructor, and you live in Utah County, I would highly recommend my sister. She'll teach in Provo and also the Pebblewood Pool (in American Fork) so many of you could walk there! Her credentials are listed below along with the information that you might need. Contact her directly if you are interested. I highly recommend her. Swim lessons are the highlight of our family's summer.
Hope you are all doing well and enjoying this warmer weather!
~Brooke Dunyon
Hi my name is Breana Nielsen and I am Brooke Dunyon's sister. I am a student at BYU studying Exercise and Wellness and am currently a Senior. I have taught swim lessons for 2 years now at home in California but I am staying here in Provo for spring and summer and am looking for students to teach!
* Certified Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
* Private instruction for potty-trained and up
* Twenty minute lessons Monday-Thursday
* $15/lesson
* Lessons at: Marsha Bown’s house (331 E 4450 N Provo, UT 84604);
Pebblewood Community Pool (600 E. 110 S. American Fork, UT 84003)
* Contact Breana for more info at hurdlegirl89@gmail.com
* Classes begin Monday, June 7th at 1:00pm
I receive many questions concerning how often and how many lessons your child would benefit from taking. It would be in your child’s best interest to take lessons on a consistent basis, meaning everyday Monday-Thursday for a week straight. Your child would learn much quicker and be able to retain the knowledge they have gained. Children thrive on routines so your child would become more comfortable in the water sooner and remember what they learned the day before. The benefit for you is that as your child is learning how to swim on a regular basis, in the long run, you will pay less money for lessons as your child learns the skills they need in a more condensed period of time.
Remember – these are all PRIVATE lessons. Promptness is essential so your child gets their full lesson. I’m qualified to teach all levels of swim instruction from the very beginner to perfecting their strokes.
If you have any more questions or concerns, don't be afraid to ask!
Thanks so much!
Breana
1 little notes:
Hey thanks for e-mailing this to me, I hope to get Will potty trained this summer, and get some $$!... he would LOVE swim lessons!
Do you want me to post this on our ward playgroup blog or did you send it to all the moms already? Let me know!
Post a Comment