My wonderful husband. He works hard to provide for our family, teach the scouts, serve others, and complete his honey-do's, and still smiles through it all. I love the fun energy that he brings to our home. When he walks in the door the kids cannot run/crawl to him fast enough!

Children. I don’t like to brag about my girls because I know everyone has great kids. Nevertheless, I am honored to be their mother and I hope that I can always show them how much they mean to their father and me.


Grandparents. Our children have the best grandparents ever!
Home Sweet Home. Although trips are fun, for me, there’s nothing like coming home! Back to your own bed, your favorite toys, and your saved DVR shows. I still look forward to the next vacation, but I’m content with our daily routine too.
We’ve had a few things going on recently..
We got a Suburban! Never thought I’d own one of those. It’s my new love.
We went on our annual
While we were in CA we got to see Grandma Bown as a family (Brooke’s Maternal Grandmother). She always made each of her grandchildren feel like they were her favorite. A week later, Grandma was able to go live with our Father in Heaven. I’m so grateful for her life.

Heidi turned 3!! We celebrated for a week. Yes, we drag birthdays out as long as we can.
We were my brother’s cheerleaders at his BYU graduation.
Emma’s looking forward to her birthday that’s coming up in a couple of weeks. Apparently you can do a ton of things at age 5 like go to kindergarten, be a super hero, jump rope, and wear real princess dresses. I wish I was 5.
Other than that, nothing too exciting..
~Brooke

11 little notes:
I love your favorite things. Some of your favorite things are my favorite things! It is fun to see what you have been up to. You have been very busy. Happy Birthday to Heidi! I like dragging birthdays out! It makes it fun. Hope Emma Has a Happy 5th! Can you believe we have kids old enough for Kindergarten? I don't! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
I wish I were 5, too - great digs on the Princess Dresses. :)
Yay! I love when you do an update Brooke! I'm so jealous of your new car. I need a nice big one. Wish we could have met up with you guys for D-land. I still need to meet Grace!
Love all your favorite things and all the pictures. You guys look like you've been busy. How fun that you went to Disneyland! Your new car looks way nice. I bet it's so great now that you have 3 little ones. Your girls are beautiful and are growing up so quickly. We STILL need to get together for a play date!
So glad you sent me this link Brooke. It was so good to see all your pictures & favorite things that have happened recently. I was shocked when I saw the picture of grandma with your girls. It's one month tomorrow that she passed away. So grateful you came to visit & took pictures. All your happiness is a joy to us too!
Hard for me to believe how grown your girls are looking! We haven't even met your babe:) I'm grateful for your update and that you guys are doing well!
Other than that, nothing too exciting?!?!?! It sounds like ALL that was exciting!! How fun ;) I'm glad you are having a great time up in Utah. We wish we could visit more. Hopefully, after everything settles down for us, we can have a fun trip out there ;)
How funny, some of your favorite things are my favorite things too! I knew I loved you for a reason - we are so much alike! Love to the girls!
Love the post and love the update! It's so good to hear your favorite things and see all the exciting things that have been going on. The girls are cute as ever - Grace is growing too fast! Don't worry, I think we all act 5 some days.
Very cute pictures. :)
Wow...you guys have been busy. I have to say, I am so not surprised you have a suburban. Aaron was always the suburban driver for carpools.
Grace is getting so big!
Post a Comment