CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Annual Gray Christmas Bash


It wouldn't be a complete Christmas season without the annual Gray Christmas Bash...Here are a few pictures of the events in question....
Here is Jared, playing "Santa" for Kim's ward Christmas party, which, if I can say, was quite a blast and the Santa was a total hunk!  Kim and Jeff did an amazing job pulling an event off this size for her size of ward amazingly well.  I think Kim was born for this job!  
Not but a week or so later, the Grays decided to throw one of their own Christmas parties...This year, however, it was only family and how great it was to sit and visit with family and let the kids play some holiday games.  We enjoyed a little Christmas Bingo, some awesome desserts, and "hide the note" as most know it, while singing Christmas carols and using candy canes.



Then, it was time for the bells to start jingling and the kids to start ring-a-ling-a-ling and the man of the hour showed at Kim's door.  I don't think I have ever seen children get this quite and orderly this fast before.  It was quite cute as they knelt at his knee anxious to see if he had something for them....
Some children sat contently on Santa's knee...
And some did not....in fact, I believe Megan and Haley were the only two that actually hid in their bedroom when they heard him coming....Don't worry Santa, they still love you!




Every baby has to have one of these pictures!  Priceless!





Big and small, we sat on him all!
This was the backdrop done for Kim's ward Christmas party.  I thought I could get the Christmas card picture done here but I just don't think this one would cut it this year....ya think?
Thank goodness there is family that still loves you and is there the celebrate with you every up and down in your life.  Thanks to my family who still loves me at the end of the day.  Mom, I am sure you have more than your fair share of these kind of pictures with the 8 of us!

1 little notes:

Gray Family said...

Great post Wendy! I can always count on you to get the great pictures! What would celebrations be without family, and I am glad you are here with me to join in the craziness we call love! (btw - are you calling me fat? - so I sat on Santa's lap, I need the goods this year!)