Love it!! You and Dad still got it! So proud of you posting Mom!!
I was laughing so hard my kids couldn't hear the music! Love Dad's expression and mom is as cute as ever! You still got it!
Ahhh, we keep you young. Love you. JEnny
I am so proud of my parents - not so much that they can still boogie on down, but that they are now posting on their own blog. Way too go!
Post a Comment
4 little notes:
Love it!! You and Dad still got it! So proud of you posting Mom!!
I was laughing so hard my kids couldn't hear the music! Love Dad's expression and mom is as cute as ever! You still got it!
Ahhh, we keep you young. Love you. JEnny
I am so proud of my parents - not so much that they can still boogie on down, but that they are now posting on their own blog. Way too go!
Post a Comment