CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Introducing...

Grace Dunyon

July 10, 2009 at 4:28 pm

7 lbs 4 oz, 19 1/4 in

Thrilled Family: Aaron, Brooke, Emma, & Heidi

I should have posted her birth announcement sooner, but we've had too much fun playing with little Gracie. Lucky for us, Grace is very patient with our "helpers" who are always eager to mother her (carry her, burp her up on their shoulder, and feed her goldfish). Now I know where the term 'Loved to Death' came from. It will be a miracle if Grace survives infancy. If anyone ever needs a sitter we have a two available. Emma accepts payment in the form of princess paraphernalia and Heidi will work for food.

9 little notes:

Janica said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! What a cute little family you have.

Ashlee said...

Your girls are so beautiful- Brooke! We sure miss you guys! Kaleb asks about Emma all the time. Can't wait to get together soon!
Ps. You are such a good mommy to your girls! Thanks for your example!

Sarah said...

I love that picture of the girls. What cute little ones you have! I think it's so cute how much your girls love the new addition! Can't wait to meet her!! Love you!

Gray Family said...

What an adorable picture! She looks like she fits right in. If only I could be loved to death by Emma and Heidi, what a way to go! Love to you all!

The best mom EVER!!! said...

I would like to reserve the two baby sitters for January 21, 2019. I have a very special birthday planned and I need to be loved to death that day. You have a perfect trio. Love you.

Matt and Jill said...

Scott could definitely use some girlie love to death...although he might give them a run for their money! I'm sure Heidi would be paid appropriately, but we're a little short on princess goods...does she take hugs and kisses? :) Love the pic - can't wait to see you all!!

The Trotter Family said...

I was just telling Chris the other night how they all look different. What a pretty little girl! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shannon....she is beautiful! _kim

Anonymous said...

Oops! I got confused...sorry you don't even know me! I promise I'm a nice person...actually an old roommate of Jill's...so ask her about me :) and your baby is very cute!