CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Isn't She Beautiful?

Here is my sweet baby just before the big event. Thank you everyone who came, and to Adam and Aaron and all their family - I missed you terribly but you were there in spirit and I can't wait to see you soon!

Thanks Wendy for getting the great picture, it is the only one we got - you have the touch! And the family picture - here is everyone... the mad, the sad, and the silly! Love you all - thanks for a great weekend!



Here are a few more pictures that didn't make it on to the Gray Family blog. There were just too many great shots to put all in one place!
I love this kid! He is always just so happy to be at "kim's"!
Is David copying Grandma or is it the other way around?
I like to call this one, "Cute mommy-to-be with scary look on face".

Did dad get caught doing something wrong, or is he just surprised that my sandwiches were just that good?!

Wendy must have had my camera - How can you not just want to kiss this baby all over?
The one-armed cutie!


Is it just me or does Scott's face look really white next to Jeff's tan leg? Get that kid in the sun already!

Yes she loves her scriptures and yes she has already started reading in them!

And finally, Nathan's favorite super hero - next to Superman that is. Tate, if you could fly I am sure you would totally trump Superman!

Thanks again everyone! I love you all!

3 little notes:

The best mom EVER!!! said...

When I zoomed in on the family pic in the foyer, I just about wet my pants. Two extreems, mad and frowning or big and toothy. I am not sure which is worse. LOL. Good times though. Thanks Paige for getting us together!!! Love you Aunt Jenny.

Sarah said...

Nice picture of me Kim....I think I'll make that the background on my computer!! :) Thanks for the fun memories! Can't wait to do it again!!

Wendy said...

Crazy and cute family. I love it when we get together, it's crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way.