CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spiderman Andrew to the Rescue...

Andrew had his 4th birthday right after Lake Powell. So of course it had to be a swimming party. But most of all it had to be a SPIDERMAN birthday party. Complete with spiderman invitations, spiderman cake, and spiderman presents. We even had a spiderman save. One of our guests told us he could swim and really couldn't. Thankfully I had just taken my phone out of my pocket before I jumped fully clothed in after him. Nevertheless we had a great party and Andrew loved everything. (Everything was spiderman btw). So if you are having a need to have a spidey day call Andrew you can borrow his spiderman dinnerware from Grandma Storer; play with his spiderman helicopter (shooting web included) and wear spiderman swimsuit complete with spiderman flips. Compliments of Jill and Grandma Dunyon.


This cake was suprisingly easy, um I mean hard. I am an awsome mom.


Greetings from your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.

Spidey Dogs and Watermellon for lunch. (All Spidey red!!!)


Sad, it takes you 6 hours to make a cake and only 6 seconds to eat it. Yummy!!!!



All boys should have their own spidey helicopter to be played with while wearing spideman attire. (Note the little boy pinching himself, he is our neighborhood drowner, lol).
Spiderman Lives On!!!

5 little notes:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Awesome party. Sorry we missed it. You should be a party planner, in all of your spare time. You have THE BEST parties! Love you!

Gray Family said...

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can! So does his mom! Great cake, great presents, great save! Nathan wants a superhero party - we will be talking!

Sarah said...

Now I know who to come to next year for Austin's birthday party...seriously can you duplicate that cake? (he really loves spiderman)

Matt and Jill said...

I'm glad I was able to bring my superhero to your party, too...goggles and all. It was so fun and I'm glad that Andrew had a great birthday! Awesome cake. Awesome mom. Awesome sister... :)

Unknown said...

cool spidey stuff. i love spiderman. i wish i got an invite...maybe I could have spun a web and launched myself to vegas for the party ;)