Just to compare this is 32 weeks with Heidi. Its my only pregnancy picture with her. I know its not great because I'm sitting down, but it's all I had...

This is 29 weeks pregnant with Emma...
My hair gets shorter with each baby. If I have any more children, I may end up bald! Yikes, that's a scary picture. I don't know if I get bigger with each baby, but I do know that each one has been so different. Even though I've been through this two times before, this time feels new. The symptoms are different and I also have two other rugrats running around. I have another ultrasound in a couple of weeks to check the position of the placenta because it was low-lying at my last appointment. Hopefully it has moved and the baby is positioned well because I really don't want a c-section. I know that lots of women have had c-sections, and that some even prefer them, but I personally want to avoid that for myself. Nevertheless, it comes down to what's best for the baby so if it comes to that, then fine, but I'm hoping for a regular delivery right now.
-Brooke

8 little notes:
Brooke you are so cute prego! I love it! I can't wait for little girl number 3 to come to our/your family! We love the two that you have, so I can only imagine how wonderful this next one is going to be! I love that for each pregnancy picture you are in a different house...lol!!
You look so great! I still can't believe little girl number 3 will be here soon. I don't think I've seen you at all during this pregnancy! You're in the home stretch! Yay!
Wow hot mama!! You are so cute Brooke - and each hairstyle just seems to fit you...you must have an Awesome hairdresser. :) I'm so excited to see your newest one come to us!
You are so cute! I love your polka dot dress. =)
You look so good 30 weeks pregnant!!
Hope the doctor has good news for you so you don't have to do a c-section!
Brooke - I wish I looked that good at 20 weeks pregnant! You really do look great - I love it! I wish I had taken more pregnancy pictures. Unfortunately, I don't think those will be happening any time soon. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!
yeah brooke! baby # 3??? nice! you look great and you can pull off short hair. i wish i could but my cheeks are to chubby. seems like a cute easy thing? hope your well.
Brooke, you are a very cute pregnant momma! You are such a great mom to your girls! I loved seeing the pictures from the past and now! I am so excited to meet Baby Girl Dunyon #3! Your girls are dolls!
Post a Comment