CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What Pain?

So Adam, we all knew you were a pain in the neck but a pain in the intestine? We all hope you are feeling better soon and up and about to tease us all again. We love you!
Love Kim, Jeff, Paige, Megan, Haley, and Nate Dog (as only you call him!)

4 little notes:

Matt and Jill said...

BUMMER. HA HA HA HA HA! That one's for Dad who will probably not read this comment. :)

Get well soon Adam - Matt needs his Call of Duty buddy back! :)

Unknown said...

Adam I bet you are the hot topic out there in the Winnemcca hospital! Get better soon!! We love you!

The best mom EVER!!! said...

Go easy on those nurses. Remember you can always blame your flirting on the drugs.....I am glad you are out of the woods now. Don't ever make me worry like that again!!!

Adam, Jessica Family said...

Thanks everyone. I have updated the situation on our blog site. You can click on the link to get you there from the main page...