CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Wanted: Exersaucer


I've looked on Craig's List for exersaucers, and honestly, I'm a little afraid of what I might actually find out there. The pictures look real nice, but hey, I can download a picture from Toys R Us as well. So I thought I'd tap into the resources available through family and friends to see if anyone is interested in selling me a (to use verbage from Craig's List) "gently used" exersaucer. I'm pretty confident that all the moms I know are good about keeping their baby toys in good repair, and I feel more comfortable buying toys from someone I know rather than username RUAMOM2? So let me know if you want to clean out that closet and have an exersaucer available...we'll negotiate! - Jill

2 little notes:

Unknown said...

Jill, we bought one a while ago, so just let us know when we can drop it off!

okok - so I was joking....sorry we can't be of help. We haven't hit that segment of life yet ;)

Dunyon family said...

Jill, you do know that Scott will just dangle in it for quite some time because the exersaucer only lowers so far down. BTW you can have mine, Ryan is going to be done with it by July. -Jen