Did anyone watch Survivor last night? I thought it was amazing. For those of you who didn't see it, you should. I'm not going to say what happened because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I don't watch much t.v. but that is a show I almost never miss! :) Hope you all have a great weekend!!
~Brooke
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago
7 little notes:
I have never seen it. But the commercials always look cool. I will have to watch it next week! say hi to heidi and emma =)
so bummed about the vote...but hey - it's his own fault it happened!
who are these weird people commenting on our blog? What th'?! I loved the vote! I like Ozzie but he was a little too cocky and if he was so great he should have seen it coming, come on, we all did, thanks to editing though. I could have done without the jury's reaction. I don't like her and I thought her actions were a little hokey. don't you think?
Yeah, you're right Kim. Ozzie should have known. And Eliza was weird. I'm glad she's out although I'm not looking forward to seeing her big eyes at tribal every week. She's a little freaky looking.
Oh man I was so angry! I was Ciere out! She does nothing good but try and persuade people, and I know that is part of the game, but still! She does NOTHING else! Oh I want her OUT!
That was me, Sarah by the way, the previous post, and Kim, don't click on them, they are spam people, I need to go in a delete them...sorry!
brooke When are you going to start your own blog????hu?
Post a Comment