Hey everyone. The other week, I had a work party that had a lot of fun stuff at it. Here are a few shots of Jaris, James and myself climbing the rock wall that they had! They also had go carts, batting cages, and a great lunch. We had a blast! We are still planning on James batism date of July 5th. Whoever can make it we would love to have you here. If you can't that's fine.....if Jess lets me, we'll see if we can video it for you and post it on the blog...... :)
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago
3 little notes:
WOW! I can't believe they climbed that thing! Very cool and VERY high! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and we are planning on coming to the baptism!
I am very impressed with both of the kids! There is no way you would even get the harness on me! Yikes! We can't wait to see you all at the baptism. Wouldn't miss it for the world - except maybe the croop :)! Love you all.
Jeff, Kim, Paige, Megan, Haley, and Nathan
I love the behind the scenes comments while James is climbing. He got so high - the difference between boys and girls! Just so you know, Jared's family reunion is in Utah that weekend of the 3rd-6th so we won't be able to make it to the baptism - sorry, we'd love to be there if we could.
Wendy
Post a Comment