CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

I had some extra time, now that I am NOT WORKING! Enjoy! See if you can find the sleeping Aaron! :) Love you all!

4 little notes:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Sarah - You do the best picture slideshows! Thanks for the time and effort you put into that so we could enjoy those pictures. Lots of fun memories!! Let us know when you're moving and we'll help however we can.

Gray Family said...

Brava Sarah! Well worth the 5 minutes and 51 seconds it took to watch the whole thing. Best wasted time ever! Love the new background too! Can't wait to see you next week.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome Sarah! Way to get a little of everyone. Why are you not working and when are you coming to visit?

Dunyon family said...

You are oh so amazing but next time you can leave out the little 3 party hat cone head that was on my head. I have better pictures don't I? And Aaron was sleeping in the background of the picture of James - do I get the brownie point or what?
Wendy