Girl and she is all girl. I think she may just be another Katie-Boo. We just found out this afternoon and Jared & I were both sure that she was a boy, but boy did she have us fooled!
Congrats Wendy and Jared!! I'm sure Cole will love having another little sister around - to hopefully protect and Kate will love being able to dress up her baby sister. :) Oh what fun you'll have!
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, knew it, knew it! Yeah for girls! Just think of all that pink! At least all of Megan and Haley's clothes will be put to good use!
3 little notes:
Congrats Wendy and Jared!! I'm sure Cole will love having another little sister around - to hopefully protect and Kate will love being able to dress up her baby sister. :) Oh what fun you'll have!
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, knew it, knew it! Yeah for girls! Just think of all that pink! At least all of Megan and Haley's clothes will be put to good use!
i so totally told you it was a girl!! YEAH for another Katie Boo. Love you Wendz...and you too J-Dog
Post a Comment