CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Dancing Queen


Okay, so now I'm on a roll! Here is Janee at a dance competition. All these girls are in the same number together. Janee is in the middle and the only one with her warm ups still on, in case you didn't recognize her under all the make-up. I know, these are the scariest costumes ever! The girls really love them of course. Janee is serious about dance. She loves it! She takes five classes a week and would do more if I could possibly afford it. She competes about one a month and will go to Nationals this summer in Los Angeles. If anyone wants to know when a recital is let me know! So sorry I missed all of you in Vegas, it sounds like you had a great time!

3 little notes:

Gray Family said...

Way to go Janee! Let us know when you are going to LA. Maybe we will come and see you and it might inspire Paige to want to start dancing again! We love you!

Jeff, Kim, Paige, Megan, Haley and Nathan.

Sarah said...

Uh Yeah I want to know when you are in LA, I live there remember? You guys could stay here although you stand in one spot and turn in a circle and you can see my whole apartment, we would love for you to come and visit, and to see Janee dance. I got a little preview in Las Vegas, the apple bottom jeans dance! GO JANEE!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, she loves that one. Nationals are not until July so there's plenty of time to make plans. I would love to stay with you except we would have Rebecca and Saydie with us. Worlds colliding. Love you!