
Yes, this is my first post on any blog ever! We went to the zoo this week with Jarem's preschool. Jarem is my fourth child to go on the zoo trip with Miss Peggy's class. Actually this is his second trip with Miss Peggy's class since he went with me with Janee's class too. I think every parent there had a baby in a stroller to take care of too. Jarem pretty much had to fend for himself since I was pretty busy with Trigg. Trigg was busy trying to climb out of the stroller, even with all the straps done up and a tray. I thought I could outsmart him by buying one of those kid leashes. When I let him get out, I tried to put the leash on him he just threw himself on the ground and refused to get up and walk. He did really like all the animals though and Jarem had a blast since they learned about all the animals before hand.
3 little notes:
I would have loved to see Trigg laying on the ground. What a hoot! Jarem definitely looks like he enjoyed himself. What a ham!
Kim
Jarem is so cute! He was so fun in Las Vegas, he had to sit right next to Austin all during church, between Cole and Jarem Austin was pretty well occupied!
I'll bet he was! Thanks for being so great to Dave and the kids, they had a great time. Did you get my email sarah?
Post a Comment