CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Training not Cleaning

One benefit of living in Arizona is being able to see the Angels play in their Spring Training Games. Everyone got to go to a game last Friday to watch the Angels play the White Sox. Her dental supplier gave her office tickets to see a game and all of us but Jared got to go watch the game. The dental office put on a barbeque before the game and we all ate hot dogs, chips and yummy brownies. Then we headed to the game with a cooler full of drinks and lots of candy. The company shuttled us to the game in an old time trolley. The kids loved this part. As soon as we got to the game Nathan saw all the Angels out in the field with their red baseball hats on (Jeff has the same one) and instantly got all excited and yelled out, "Dad, look! It's your favorite! Right there dad, it's your favorite!" He was so funny. I think the children had a fun time. I know they had a blast running back and forth on the bench. Kate got a few extra pieces of licorice that she sneakily took from the fans in front of us and everyone got their fill of Jelly Beans and fruit snacks. At least we tired them out because they all fell asleep in the car before we even reached the freeway. The next day Jeff and I got to go back to the stadium and watch another game. I had given Jeff a set of tickets for Valentines Day and he and I had a wonderful time sitting basically on the field watching the game. It was a little different without children there to distract us but fun still the same. It brought us back to our single and dating years and the fun times we had watching games then. Enjoy the pictures of the up and coming Angel's Fans!
Waiting for the trolley.
Still waiting for the trolley.
dressed for the game.
Daddy and Megan.
CHEESE!
Kate sneaking the licorice!

2 little notes:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Fun!! My favorite part is Kate sneaking the licorice! She's so funny! I'm a little jealous that we can't be in AZ doing fun stuff like that with the cousins, but I'm glad you all had so much fun!!

Sarah said...

I see Paige has kept the look of the 70's...cool braid dude! In the picture of Kate sneaking the licorice, it looks like Nathan is going to hit her on the head with his piece! LOL! I wish I could have been there, you guys have so much fun!