
So Paige has decided that she wants to be a cheerleader now. Her school offered a 3 hour clinic after school last week where girls could come and learn about cheerleading and how to do a dance and some cheerleading moves. It cost $5 and how could I refuse? She loved it and now wants to quit ballet and just take cheerleading classes. The platinum blonde just in front of her in the pictures is her new best friend, Maddy P., and they both want to take classes together. This should be interesting. Here are two clips and a couple of pictures for you to enjoy as much as we did.
3 little notes:
I love it!! That is so cute! I think she got her rhythm from her Dad though...:)
Freaky, she looks just like Jaris from a distance.....Jen
I am so doing this for Emma when she's old enough. How fun!
Post a Comment