CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

COSTCO

For those Costco lovers out there, you might get a kick out of this:

http://www.merrillmarkoe.com/writing/main/costco-a-love-story-in-four-acts/

It's long but hopefully worth the read. I can totally relate to buying items that are "too good to pass up" ..even if I don't need them. Sometimes I go in there WITHOUT a cart just so I don't buy the whole store. That's one way to stay on budget, right?

~Brooke

4 little notes:

Dunyon family said...

A couple parts of this are PG-13. Sorry.

The Trotter Family said...

I read that article in the Costco magazine. Sadly, my dad is so addicted that he actually gets the magazine and covets it! Anyways, I have been there and done that. I try to stick strictly to my list when I shop there, or else I might end up with another hundred bucks of stuff by the time I reach the register!

Sarah said...

That is too funny! I feel the same way! I love Costco. I am one of those people that go with the bib on for lunch...LOL!!

Gray Family said...

Way too true. Obviously this lady has never shopped with children or she would realize that you need 2 kiddie sized shopping carts in order to get out the door. We have actually resorted to pushing around the orange flats!