Nice Sarah! The girls, including Kate have made me play your little video more than a dozen times now, and yes they are all singing your little blib. Thanks! I'm going to the eiffel tower too and I will race you to the top! Game on!Kim
wow - should have taken you with us on our trip...be ready to sing that song as you wait in line to go to the Eiffel Tower!! :)
Emma watched this with me and said, "Crazy Sarah!" She said it, I didn't! We're excited for you to be able to go. Take lots of pictures for us!
You have WAY to much time on your hands.. How 'bout the second verse? -Jen
Post a Comment
4 little notes:
Nice Sarah! The girls, including Kate have made me play your little video more than a dozen times now, and yes they are all singing your little blib. Thanks! I'm going to the eiffel tower too and I will race you to the top! Game on!
Kim
wow - should have taken you with us on our trip...be ready to sing that song as you wait in line to go to the Eiffel Tower!! :)
Emma watched this with me and said, "Crazy Sarah!" She said it, I didn't! We're excited for you to be able to go. Take lots of pictures for us!
You have WAY to much time on your hands.. How 'bout the second verse? -Jen
Post a Comment