CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Say Cheese....

Watch what Emma's new "profession" is...love ya.

7 little notes:

Sarah said...

This is just so cute! I wish I could just follow her around with a video camera all day long! Thanks for posting it!

The Trotter Family said...

That is so cute. I love how she says "say cheese to the camera." It would be interesting to see what comes off of that film!

Anonymous said...

Haha too cute! Jack just figured out how to work my camera, he must have taken 50 pictures of me and wyatt last night! Too funny... kids crack me up! I told rach we should do a park day one day soon... id love to see u and the girls!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Rach - She actually said, "Cheese, Look at Emma." Amy - I'm sorry I missed the park. Let's try again soon.

Mark and Shauna said...

Hey Brooke, she is getting so big- she is so beautiful! We all need to get together-- hopefully we will take a trip to CA soon and see your 2 adorable kids!

Josie said...

She is adorable!! We need to see you guys soon!

Mark and Shauna said...

I tagged you in the "blog game". See my blog for details:)