CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2008

This just in.... Dave posts on the blog!!!






I know, I can barely believe it myself. But here are some family pictures taken just before Christmas this year. It was a great Christmas - the boys broke the Wii playing Guitar Hero and Thrillville... (literally). Trigg and Jarem love the robot Mom got them even though the batteries have mysteriously disappeared. And Janee can't get enough of her new bike and I-dog. We had a blast at Kim and Wendy's this year - thanks for having us and all you do for our family!

1 little notes:

Gray Family said...

Holy Cow! Welcome to the blog. We love seeing the pictures and loved even more having you here for Christmas. I'm so glad you are soon moving closer so that we see more of you all. Thanks for the pictures!

Love, Kim