Loved it! We loved having everyone here for christmas and missed all those who weren't there. thanks Austin or Sarah, actually both for doing such a great slide show. Ahhhhh, the memories!
We had a great Christmas! Thanks to Kim and Wendy for being such gracious hosts..oh and Jeff and Jared. We had a great time hanging out and being with the family. It was cool to see Santa's sleigh. He's gotten very technologically advanced.
Thanks for the fun pictures. You must have spent some time on that. Hey, will you do me a favor and send me some of the pictures you took of Christmas morning. I don't think I got one snapshot, but I did get video! Thanks! Wendy
4 little notes:
Loved it! We loved having everyone here for christmas and missed all those who weren't there. thanks Austin or Sarah, actually both for doing such a great slide show. Ahhhhh, the memories!
Love, Kim
It was me...I did it while I was at work...nice right?
We had a great Christmas! Thanks to Kim and Wendy for being such gracious hosts..oh and Jeff and Jared. We had a great time hanging out and being with the family. It was cool to see Santa's sleigh. He's gotten very technologically advanced.
Thanks for the fun pictures. You must have spent some time on that. Hey, will you do me a favor and send me some of the pictures you took of Christmas morning. I don't think I got one snapshot, but I did get video! Thanks!
Wendy
Post a Comment