CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas and other things....

Hey everyone. It's been a while since we posted any pictures or video to the site, so here are a few. We have some Halloween shots near the bottom and then Jaris had her Holiday Choir Concert. Christmas was great as you can see. Hope you all enjoy! Have a Happy New Year!





























4 little notes:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Loved the pictures! That video with Kjerstin was great. So cute!

Sarah said...

How fun!! I wish we could have spent Christmas with you guys!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for the Christmas gift!! We got nice new sheets, now I don't have to wash mine and wait till they are dry to put them back on my bed!! Thanks a ton!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you are only limited to a half a dozen pictures! :) just kidding, I loved them all! I wish we could have come over too! Jaris did a great job at her concert! See you soon!

Gray Family said...

The pictures were so fun to see. We miss seeing you especially at Christmas time. Thanks for keeping up with everyone so we can see how much they are growing! We will see you in March!

Love Kim