
So, you know how we tried potty training Emma in September? Well she wasn't ready so we figured we try again in a few months. We left the potty out though just so she could use it if she wanted to. I couldn't find Emma the other day and when she's that quiet it could mean trouble...so look where I found her. Yes, her feet are in the 'bowl' part. Luckily there wasn't any water or anything in there. I'm thinking this means we're not ready for big girl panties yet. Oh well! We still love her!! On a better note, she is in a regular bed now and LOVES it. She doesn't get out and play with toys during the night or anything, which we are really happy about. She is quite proud of her "big geerl bed".
6 little notes:
Yeah Emma! At least it was just her feet in there and she wasn't carrying it around on her head! Love to you all!
Kim
Sounds like you have a little mischief maker on your hands...but we already knew that...look at her Dad! :) Good luck with the potty training! Love, Jill
It is amazing what they think of doing with their potty. Micah will take the pieces to it and put his toys in there. I am really hoping he takes to it soon. Changing number twos is so gross now!
OH That is so funny! I love it!! Next thing you know she will be putting Heidi in there. I still crack up when I see that picture of all the stickers on Heidi's face, put there by Emma...and Heidi is just similing, loving every minute of it!
Aw, I want to hear her say "geerl". I bet it's SO cute. She is all girl. I just think of her and remember her prancing around in everyone's heels and shoes this summer at your guys' parent's place. Such a cutie. Good luck with the potty training! Can't say I have any tips myself ;)
hahaha...funny! She's so cute!
We should get together soon.
Post a Comment