CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our Brave Little Megan!


Megan had her eye surgery today and everything went really well. Her doctor is pleased with the procedure and Megan. She was a brave little girl. They decided against giving her a sedative before getting everything started and Jeff and I were a little nervous, but she did great. No screaming yelling or crying. The anesthesiologist said she was super brave and helped him with his equipment and she fell asleep peacefully while he told her the story of Captain Hook. She's been asleep for most of the day, but woke up briefly asking for a strawberry milkshake which she downed and then promptly fell back asleep. Thanks Wendy for watching Nathan and Haley. What a relief to have family close that you can always count on. I love my family - close and far!

1 little notes:

Matt and Jill said...

Yeah! I bet that is a huge relief to have the surgery over and done with and with such great results. Congrats for making it through yourself! :) Give Megan hugs and kisses from us!