Well it's officially official. We're expecting, and the little bundle of joy is due to arrive in April. Emma wants a boy, and Heidi wants a girl. Grace just wanted the suckers that the Dr. was passing out. I guess we only have spring and summer babies! ~Brooke & Aaron
10 little notes:
Looks like Aaron won! Congrats you guys. Hope you are feeling well Brooke!
Yeah for babies!! So excited for you guys, can't wait till April!!
Ahh, the barnyard is busy in a regular tizzy...just what came to mind with all the spring babies! Congrats...my vote, I guessing another girl - just one more to share Aaron's love for musicals.
Congratulations! Is baby due on/around the 10th? ;)
Congrats! Hope your pregnancy is going well!
Congratulations, Brooke! YAY!
Oh, she'll get more than a sucker alright!! That's so great...congratulations!
Congrats Brooke! We're expecting in early March and my boys both want a boy...we'll see if they get what they want. Good luck!
Yay! Congrats you cute family! So exciting!
Another adorable baby- congratulations! I officially need to meet Grace before the new baby comes :)
Post a Comment