CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

See Kate Sing

Kate has found the video function on photo booth, it's pretty funny


4 little notes:

The best mom EVER!!! said...

I am instantly taken back to a home movie of two little girls dressed in blue with white aprons singing infront of the red brick fireplace one sunday afternoon. Come on I can't be the only one who sees it!!!!!

Matt and Jill said...

Hahahahah! I remember a Family Home Evening at Grandma and Grandpa's condo with me and Wendy singing "Them Bones" while Aaron woo-woo'd Wendy's dress! Love it!!!

Gray Family said...

At least she's go the rhyming thing down - at least! Just like kate!

Wendy said...

That's my girl and proud of every minute of it! Except maybe when all three are talking at once. Love my little Katie-Boo!