What would Lake Powell be without celebrating someone's birthday? Adam's, Dad's, Jill's?......No! Grace and Ryan received the honor of celebrating their birthday's at Powell. Grace turned one and Ryan turned 3! Grandma made chocolate cake to die for and Brooke make carrot cake cupcakes. Both were a total hit. Then on to Dora party hats and horn blowers finished off with presents and cousins. Who could ask for a better party? Thanks to all who made it a great party, and thanks to Wendy who documented the event for me.
That was so fun! I'm glad that Gracie and Ryan could celebrate with some of their cousins. Thanks everyone for a great week. Mom and Dad - you are amazing Grandparents!
4 little notes:
I hate, hate, hate missing chocolate cake to die for - especially when it is for a birthday cake! Happy Birthday to my special sleeping buddy!
So much fun! I don't think we can ever go to Lake Powell without hitting someone's birthday! :) Thanks to Mom and Dad for a fantastic trip.
That was so fun! I'm glad that Gracie and Ryan could celebrate with some of their cousins. Thanks everyone for a great week. Mom and Dad - you are amazing Grandparents!
SO Jealous! Glad you guys had a great time. P.S. Are there any Dora hats left, I really need to add one to my wardrobe!
Post a Comment