Since I refuse (ok, am just not computer savvy enough) to have my own blog, I shall post the 8 things Sarah, MADE me do, here. Love you Rah rah.
8 Things
1.8 favorite shows: Survivor, CSI (the original), Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives (Hey, mom used to watch Falcon Crest and Dallas), Sesame Street, Arthur, Word World, Master Piece Theater.
2.8 favorite restaurants: Any place with a clean playland, Islands, Fudruckers, Applebee’s, Pick up Stix, Mission Café, Café Rio, Carol’s Bakery in Utah( Is that a restaurant?).
3. 8 books I'd recommend: Anne of Green Gables (entire series), Fablehaven, New Testament made Easier, I’m a Day Late & a Dollar short and it’s Ok., Things I wish I’d learned Sooner, Anything by Roald Dahl, your patriarchal blessing, Book of Mormon.
4. 8 things that happened yesterday: Watched 4 extra children, made dinner at 9:00 am, hung out with Jill & Scott, loaded and unloaded the dishwasher TWICE!!, played Yoville on Facebook, picked up children from school, went to a card making party, and broke my big toenail.
5. 8 things I look forward to: Kids who stay in bed, Lake Powell this year (it’s been a 4 year hiatus), Paige’s baptism, Going to the Temple WITH Brent (not taking turns), Thursday nights (I really like “Survivor”), the Second Coming, clean sheets, and sleeping in past 5:30 am.
6. 8 things on my wish list: Kids who stay in bed, new flooring, solar pool heater, crown molding, time to write in my journal, these dumb comic books gone from my bedroom, fuller hair, a massage.
7. 8 things I love about fall: Halloween, the candy that comes with Halloween, crunchy leaves, My mom’s thanksgiving cooking, children going back to school, back to school shopping, Everyone’s birthday’s squished into a 4 week span, pumpkin patches.
8. 8 People I Tag: The first 8 lucky people who read this. (Oh, you know who you are!)
-Jenny
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago
2 little notes:
What's with all the "mormon" undertones? Are you trying to make the rest of us feel guilty because we didn't list them in our fav's?
You do know that Mission Cafe no longer exists...right? Yep it closed! So that's only 7 now....
Post a Comment