CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Giggle and a Wiggle


I know we all got different pictures from the weekend but I thought I would add a few and say thanks to all who made the weekend - we missed Adam & Co. and Brooke & the kids.  Thanks for sending Aaron - he was a great Uncle to have around!

Kevin reluctantly blowing out candles

Aaron vs. Paige
Trigg & Kate
Don't take Trigg's bike...
Sisters
Kate & her Dora bike
The boys playing ball
Birthday Girl, Ellie
Everyone loves Grandma!

You may not be able to see very much of Elizabeth but hopefully you can hear how Madison makes her giggle!  Birthday buddies!

Girls are so cute with babies!  Maddie's going to be a natural when she gets her own!

4 little notes:

Unknown said...

This is why it's awesome to have such a big family, so many pictures! I love it when we all post about the same thing, cause then I add to my picture supply! I love Lizzie's little giggle, so cute!

Brooke and Aaron said...

The girls and I missed seeing everyone! We're glad Aaron could make it and have loved seeing everyone's pictures and videos from the fun weekend. Lizzie's a doll.

Gray Family said...

Jenn - did you post this? Great job with the pictures - and I can't hear Lizzie laughing but I totally heard her that day and it was way cute and yes Maddie is going to do great with her own (just like her) children! (hehehe!)

Wendy said...

The funny part is that I, Wendy, posted this but I think Jenny took a lot of the pictures on my camera that weekend...at least I THINK it was her????