CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're making room...

for more sugar and spice!! ...because we are having another...


GIRL!!!!

Emma & Heidi are very excited to have a little sister. Emma doesn't want to wait until July to meet her but she'll survive, I'm sure.

Just wanted to let you all know.

~Brooke, Aaron, Emma & Heidi Dunyon

8 little notes:

Sarah said...

So fun!! Congrats aaron and brooke! Love a house full of little girls!

Jasmine said...

Girls are the best, anyway, right?

;)

Gray Family said...

Yeah for girls! Three girls is a very lucky number! Now, what to call her? Hmmmmmm, how about Eden?

Janica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janica said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!!

Matt and Jill said...

Hooray!! I'm so excited for the both of you - everyone needs more girls! I'm sure Emma's going to be the best little mother.

Mark and Shauna said...

Congratulations! 3 girls- how fun!!:)

Ryan and Laura said...

Yay! I hope that your move went well and that you have room for one more little girl:) I need some way to get in touch with you...I am so glad you guys finally posted on here though. Congrats again and email me sometime...thecrooksfamily@gmail.com