Kate loving her Cinderella Pez on Christmas, she would have me fill it up, then eat them all, and then bring it back to have me fill it up, then eat them. I think we went through 3 or 4 packages of Pez
Duke at Christmas
Autopia with Kate, I'm not sure how much she liked it, I think I still have her fingernail marks in my legs, I'm a good driver...right?
Jared and Cold at Disneyland
Finally the beach on New Years Day Eve
2 little notes:
Great videos! I have seen the one with Duke though, but loved seeing it again. The beach scene made me a little sea sick ( hee hee). Thanks for keeping us entertained!
HI-LAR-IOUS! I LOVE the one with Dukie's new outfit! HAHAHAHA! I almost wet my pants watching him try and get the witch thingy. And what did Cole knock over when he threw Duke's toy?! Awesome.
Post a Comment