CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Family Photo

I know Wendy posted pictures of Elizabeth on her page, but I had a few from the hospital that I thought everyone might enjoy - especially the new family photo. Enjoy!
And a little clip of Katie first meeting her new baby sister.

3 little notes:

Sarah said...

That video is so cute. You can tell Kate loves her very much! We need to come and see the newest addition to the family. Congrats and good luck on your first week alone!! Call if you need me! :)

Brooke and Aaron said...

Elizabeth has come to a wonderful home. It seems like she's always been there. We're proud to have another beautiful niece to adore. Hopefully we can see you in the near future. We need Parker time!

Brooke and Aaron said...

By the way, GOOD WORK WENDY! Love you!