CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Emma's Sweet Dace Moves

I laugh every time I see this...

4 little notes:

Wendy said...

I think I must have lauged out loud several times at Austin and the awe that Emma has on her face trying to study his new moves.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Monkey see, monkey do! Just when you think she's staring off into space she pulls that out like, "I've so planned this!", and of course she has to add her famous random kick. Pure talent, I tell ya! Everybody look for her on SYTYCD!

Gray Family said...

Is it just me or does Emma remind you a little of Elaine on Seinfeld? Love the moves Austin - you always know the best way to make my children happy and keep us laughing!

Ryan and Laura said...

Brooke- I figure you'll check your family's blog eventually. I don't know how else to comment back to you! Thanks for the congrats. You'll definitely have to share the secrets of having 2 kiddos. Hope you guys are enjoying the grandparent's home. I will actually be in town tomorrow so maybe I'll call the old number and say hello.