CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do YOU know what we did this summer?


We had a shortened summer b/c of year round school (only 6 weeks, yikes!!!). So we crammed in all we could. Thank you to Kim who hosted us in Arizona with a private suite, and thank you to all my sibs who make every time we're together awsome. Hope you enjoy the movie. We sure enjoyed our summer.

4 little notes:

Gray Family said...

Great movie! Nathan and I had a blast naming all the people in the pictures! I can't wait to make more memories in just a few short weeks - 2 1/2 to be exact! Yeah! See you all soon and love to you!
Kim

Sarah said...

Where do you come up with all these songs? YOu are the queen of fun silly songs, seriously! Thanks for the summer fun, we loved every minute of it!

Wendy said...

Love it Jen! It really captures all of your children in their prime moments. Hope we get to be part of the memories for many years to come!

Elizabeth said...

Brooke yes I do remember you! Thanks so much! We are doing really well and I don't mind you checking out my blog- I do the same thing to others for ideas (I definitely don't come up with just everything on my own :) ). Your girls are so cute, it's great to see you are doing well. Good luck with preschool, we have had really good success with it and Emma seems to love it!