So, guess what I got from my awesome husband for my birthday?!?!?!

O.k. - This is Austin typing now....
For those of you who are looking blankly at the picture saying..."he gave you a white oval? Big Deal!"...let me elaborate! This is the iRobot Roomba....it is a robotic vacuum cleaner. I just saw the light turn on above your head ;)
Yes, that's it....we needed a better vacuum for our stupid hard wood floors so instead of getting a dyson or something, I thought it would be fun for her to have her own "maid" as it were. She can just turn it on before going to work and come home to find it docked back in its charging station. Neat huh? We tested it out this morning and it is funny to watch zipping around the room. We'll get some video of it working and show it off on Sarah's blog probably. Well, cool gift huh? I give myself a pat on the back (i'm such a technology junkie...someone help me!!)
3 little notes:
You two are such dinks. When can I borrow it. Love you jen.
Austin,
My birthday is Nov. 12th.....
~Brooke
So, I want to know, does it pick up toys, wash windows and do laundry? If it did then it would be mega awsome cool instead of just way cool. How does Duke like it?
Love you, Kim
Post a Comment