CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2007

I am so excited to go to Las Vegas this weekend! Sometimes I forget that we live in Califonia, cause it still feels so far away from Mom and Dad and everyone, but I am very excited to come. When is everyone getting there? Where is everyone staying? Unfortunatly Austin will not be able to make it. He informed me the other day that he will not be having anymore free time, so I guess this means school had offically started. Anyway, can't wait to see you all!!

1 little notes:

Rachel said...

Fun to be able to get together with family Sarah. Hopefully it will give Austin some time to do some school work?!? I can't even imagine Brett going back to school and not having any more "play time"(I think that is the term you used. You are a trooper. Come visit us again soon.
BTW: sitemeter.com is where I got my counter. It is completely free, but you do have to give up your address. They will send you a weekly "report" on your site, but you can opt out of that.