Hi peoples!
So, I wanted to do something fun on this blog of ours...to REALLY get to know your deepest feelings on important world issues.......
Leave a comment on...
1) your top five favorite movies of all time!
2) the place you'd most like to visit in the world!
3) your pirate name! (if you were a pirate)
Can't wait to see your comments!!!
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago
4 little notes:
1) My top five favorite movies of all time are.....Galaxy Quest, Swing Kids, The Incredibles, X-Men 1, and Notting Hill.
2)I'd most like to visit Tonga
3) Cap'n Crackjaw Firebeard
1) I would have to go with Pride and Prejudice, Count of Monte Cristo, Girls Just Want to have fun, Phantom, and The Guardian
2) Most like to Visit Florence
3) Cap'n Top't mernin 'ter yer
-Sarah
These are the ones I could watch over and over again; "Pride and Prejudice" (which I just finished watching again!), "American Dreamer", almost anything James Bond, "That Thing You Do", "The Mummy". I would love to visit all the scenery in "Pride and Prejudice" or just locally go back East during the fall. As for the pirate name - I'm much too prissy to be a pirate, I prefer Her Ladyship more. :) Enjoy!
Kim
I would like to switch up the question a little bit. Here are the top five movies I wouldn't watch or even be in the same room! 1) Pride and Prejudice 2)Emma 3)Sense and Sensiblity 4)American Dreamer 5)and any other video that was a book written by Jane Austin. But the best movie of all time is Fletch.
The place I would like to visit most would be the moon, and I would have to take Jeff Gray with me to prove to him that man has landed on the moon.
My pirate name would be .... hmmmm... Bloody Sam Roberts! Arggg!
-Matt
Post a Comment