The one picture of us in a field at the base of the mountain is where they filmed Jurassic Park (at least part of it), which was one of the sites we saw while on our ATV tour. Another shot is me on a rope swing where they filmed the rope swing for Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark. At the end of the tour, we stopped at a waterfall and swimming hole and went for a quick dip! That was great.
We also took some surf lessons, Yeah, I can hang 10 now (or maybe 1/2)....You see those monster waves I caught! We then went on a "nice and easy" hike (yea, right!???! - 4 miles!!!) on the Napaili cost to a little beach. We did a little boggy boarding and sun bathing and general lounging around, it was great! Anyway, we had a great time and thanks to mom for watching our rugrats while we were gone.
2 little notes:
hey guys!! looks like you had lots of fun!! I wish I were there with you!! I'm glad that you posted pictures!! It's fun to see you guys
-Sarah
That looks like a really fun vacation! Sarah and I will be doing similar activities while in Costa Rica. I hope we have as good a time as you all did!!
-Austin
Post a Comment