OK everyone. I finally figured out what this BLOG stuff is all about. Now it's time to put it in gear. I know we all talk to each other a lot, but now we can do this. Just one more thing for me to do every day. Like I have all this time on my hands.
Now that Jill is finally PREGNANT, we have to decide what to do with the "home" Christmas. Wendy and Kim want us to come there again, but Jill's due date is Dec. 27th. So does that mean we go to AZ and then to NV?
Tune in next week for the exciting answer.
Dad.
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago
4 little notes:
I'll comment. Jill is going to be in the hospital probably on bedrest until her due date, so why waste time in cold miserable las vegas for christmas, when you can be in Arizona swimming on Christmas eve. We can spend New Years with all the other millions of morons and a new baby out of the hospital after it's born. That would be my comment and the rest is left for your interpretation.
Congrats Dad!! I wanted to leave a comment, because you keep checking this thing every 5 minutes!!
-Sarah
Wow Dad! I'm impressed. - Dave
Just checking to see if I can post using my google account.... Dave
Post a Comment