My family is growing so fast that it is difficult to write a one page Christmas card that shares all the wonderful news about my family. So, this year, I thought I would try a different approach. Hope you enjoy reading my "blog" card!
Feel free to leave your comments!! We would love to hear from you!!
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago
1 little notes:
Hi Dunyon Family! I just wanted to say hello to my most favorite family of all times. I truly mean that I think for awhile during our childhood I was your adopted sister and lived at your house more than I lived at my own. It is so good to see all your cute pictures and get a brief overview of your lives. I miss and love you all like crazy and someday hopefully I can catch up with you all. Stay happy and healthy! You all have effected my life more than you will ever possibly know so thank you! Love, Jenny T. :)
Post a Comment