CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Sarah and Austin

This is us at Halloween!! We thought we were pretty cute!!

This is our little puppy Duke


Happy Holidays from the Baillios,
Austin and I have had a wonderful year. We moved to Seattle Washington in June of 2005. Austin was offered a job with Boeing and we decided to do the unknown and move north. We have loved every minute of it. Austin has been engaged in a two year rotational program with Boeing, where he moves jobs every 4 months for two years. At the end of the two years he is allowed to chose which job he liked the best and work for that division of Boeing. We have decided to take the last of his 4 month rotation in Long Beach, California. This way, Boeing will pay for us to move to California and we get to go to Disneyland!! Austin has been busy taking the LSAT and turning in applications for Law School. So come August, we will be students once again!!
I have been busy working and teaching in my ward callings. I worked as a nanny when we first moved to Washington, while I was getting my Washington Cosmetology license. After I had passed the test I got my first job in a very high end day spa, and quickly found out that I did not like working on the rich. So I got a job closer to home at Hair Masters. I have been cutting hair and getting a lot of experience. For church I have been very busy. I was teaching the Sunbeams, a calling that I loved, most of the time. I got to learn how to teach 5 year olds and keep the entertained, which was a lot of fun. I also was our ward camp director, which is a very difficult job. I now have so much repect for the women that planned and carried out Girls Camp year and year. I am excited to move to Califonia and be with family again. We miss seeing everyone so often.

0 little notes: