CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Jill and Matt

Matt and I are doing well and keeping busy. We bought a home a few months ago and we have quite a few projects lined up. Currently, Matt is working on an entertainment center, and I plan on keeping him busy building bookshelves and a desk next.

We're loving Las Vegas - Matt is still working for Bank of America as a branch manager and I love my job doing the billing and office work for Dr. Utley.

Sophie is as much fun as ever - just the best little pup! We enjoy spoiling her as much as we can - we even bought her a Halloween outfit this year and took her to our ward Trunk or Treat. She was a hit. Our plans for this year include another trip to Europe, this time with Wendy and Jared, so stay tuned for those pictures! Here are a couple of pictures from our last trip through Italy and France. It was an absolute ball! Scooters Rule!!

1 little notes:

Anonymous said...

Jilly Bean Oh my heck (yes I'm a Utahan!) I can't believe it is actually you! Looks like you and your cute little Hubby and Pup are doing well I'm at my Mom's and saw your mom's cute Card and had to jump on to try and catch up with my most favorite family and friends of all times. I love and miss you all more than you will ever know! Your long lost bug, Jenny T. :)