I couldn't help myself. (Brooke I hope you don't mind.) I just had to post this cute little picture of the best cross between Aaron and Brooke. Don't you just want to kiss those little cheeks?! Brooke will have to post more, but for now, enjoy those big blue eyes. Love you Aaron, Brooke and Emma, Heidi and Grace!!
Love, Kim
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago
3 little notes:
Thanks Kim!! I know I'm a little prejudice as his mom, but he is the sweetest little boy ever! He can't wait to meet all of his aunts!
He sure is a cutie! Would love to hear more Brooke! Congratulations!!
Brooke, we need a full update on it all. We need more pictures and I want to see how you juggle four. I am still juggling two and think that it is just so busy. I can't even imagine!
Post a Comment