This was a crazy week here in Las Vegas..We had snow two days in the same year!!! It began snowing in the morning and by dinner time we were sitting in 3-4 inches. Devan made snowman after snowman because Ellie and Andrew kept knocking them down like punching dummies. It was a great lesson in futility. All in all it was a fun day of puttting on boots, taking off boots, putting on boots, taking off boots....( I must say thanks to our mom who did this for at least 12 years while we lived in Utah). Happy Snow Day. Love Jenny
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago
2 little notes:
Hate the snow! Glad we were here instead of there! Come visit me - I need some Jenny time! Love you!
Love the SNOW!! So jealous!! Hope you guys had a merry christmas!! I'm back at work, so when you need to talk, let me know ;)
Post a Comment