One of the kids favorite things to do is to go eat at Red Robin. We don't do it too often so as to make it a special treat, but the best part about eating there, other than the fact that Wendy and Jared get to come with us, is the stop over across the street at Krispy Kreme. Yumm-O!
Megan and Nathan love the powder jelly filled.



Haley and Paige prefer the chocolate cover sprinkle variety.

Personally I just love the original Hot Now glazed. Yummmmmmmmm!
3 little notes:
Serioulsy can I come to your house? I am going to Red Robin tonight, everytime we go I think of your cute family and how much I love them. Love the doughnut eating shots...you can tell those are you kids :)
You lucky ducks! My mouth is watering..
Oh my goodness I can not begin to tell you all how excitied I am to see this cute Blog!!!!! Howdy long lost second family. Luckily I found Ryan on Facebook and he hooked me up with this blog. You all look amazing I miss you all and hope everyone is happy and well. Love ya, "Jenny T."
Post a Comment