I was at Mom and Dad's this weekend, going through some old pictures, and I thought I would do a walk down memory lane. Mom and Dad have been married for 41 years. These pictures show there is proof in the pudding....Mom and Dad were crazy in their pictures, now I know where we all got it from. Here are some old pictures that I found of Mom and Dad, enjoy
June - Father's Day, Summer and More 2015
10 years ago





3 little notes:
Mom and Dad - what a hottie couple!! It's no wonder you two hooked up. ;)
Great post Sarah - we have the coolest parents in the whole wide world, hands down, bar-none! No wonder my kids love coming home and count the minutes until we see you again, so do I!
They are the BEST! We're sad to be moving so far away from our Grandma and Grandpa!!
Post a Comment